Wednesday, January 11, 2012

apa ada dgn tahun baru?

Welcome 2012..erk..not too late to say so kan...
ermm.. as usual whenever new year come definitely new resolution, vision n mission n what so eva new come acroos in mind kan..
As for me..it's just another year ahead with new challenges n problems.. huhuuu..it's come w a package! **dushh**
hopefully this year Allah will fulfill my long unfilled wish..insya Allah...amin...

Thinking of the year keep on changing but me still stuck in the same office doing the same tasks make me wonder..
"how many years should i've to do this?" urmm.. 
however, still syukur to the Almighty coz at least i've secured the job n able to live using my own RM..

Apa aku melalut nie!!hahhaa...
Few days nie tdo x lena..pesal haa?? sbb mimpi x best!
Ya Allah, bantulah hambamu ini utk mengikis segala memori yg menyakitkan!
Kau permudahkanlah urusan harianku...










No comments:

Post a Comment